Is it Time to Replace Your Roof?
If you have noticed your roof is looking a little worn or ceiling leaks, you should consider having your roof replaced. Not only will it make you feel more at peace and comfortable in the home, but also reduce any chance of leaks occurring to affect anything else inside.
The roof of your home is essential to maintaining its integrity and safety. There are a number of signs that can lead you to believe your roof needs attention. Here are just a few:
- The roof has been leaking for some time and you’ve had no luck with repairs.
- Your shingles are curling up and not lying flat.
- You see water stains on the ceiling inside your home or you have constant dripping coming through your ceiling.
- You are experiencing external noise when it rains or the air conditioner is running.
- You’ve noticed mold or mildew on the surface of your shingles.
When you notice any of these signs, it is best to contact a professional roofing company like Bulldog Roofing. We are the experts in residential and commercial roofing replacement and installation and can handle your job right away.
Types of Roofing
There are many types of roofing materials, but some are best suited for our extreme Colorado weather conditions. The most common type of roofing is asphalt shingle. Clay and concrete tiles are also popular and offer a beautiful look to your home. Metal roofing is known for its durability. Wood shingles and shakes have an earthy feel to them but can be more costly than other types of material because they require upkeep and maintenance. Synthetic roofs are still relatively new in the market and can be very effective for commercial buildings.
Not sure which roofing type is best for your home or business – read more about each roofing material.
Benefits of a New Roof
A new roof can help to improve the value of your home. It can keep you and your family safe from the risk of leaks or water damage; a major risk for Colorado homes. It can protect you from the elements and keep your house warmer or cooler depending on the season and what type of roofing system is installed.
A new roof provides energy saving protection from the sun and heat. You will notice a significant reduction in energy consumption by installing a new roof.
A new roof can also contribute to better air quality in your living space by keeping the humidity levels down during periods of high heat.
Why Choose Us as Your Boulder Roofing Pro?
Bulldog Roofing is your experienced Boulder roofer. Here are just a few of the benefits you receive when using Bulldog as your roofing contractor.
- Experienced professionals who can help you with your questions and concerns about roofing systems.
- Our prices are competitive and fair; so no extra costs will need to be added on top of the services we provide.
- We’re licensed and insured, so you can rest assured that your property is in good hands.
We’ll be happy to provide you with a free estimate and service plan, so for more information, contact our experts today.